How do you take the step from being a good player to becoming a great player?
Good to Great Tennis Academy is following the Good to Great Model of training. The model is a modern player development program based and developed upon the experience and knowledge of all coaches at the Good to Great Academy.
The Good to Great model
The model takes into account the following factors:
– Number of training hours
– The player’s character and how training should be constructed individually
– Development in different ages
– The Development plan
– The coach’s task and what defines a good coach
– The training
– Drills to develp modern tennis player
– Effective training
The points above is the base in the Good to Great model. We are a small academy focusing on the individual. All players will be trained according to the indivudual development plan and all coaches are working within the Good to Great model taking in consideration also the coaches personality.
Important developments points
Our philosofy, with our own experience as both players and coaches, is that following points are important in creating world class tennisplayers.
– Environment with relaxed attitude yet winning mentality (TDE)
– Possibilities to play a lot of tennis
– Long term view instead of focus on short term results
– Good sparring
– Financial support to play tournaments
– Use specialists in all areas
Good to Great will all the time strive to achieve the above. We have a good track record with our players of all ages and situations.